This post is also available in: Français (French)
What happened at AEDH in February-March? Find it out here!
- In solidarity with Civil Society in Hungary
- 4th European Forum on Migration: focus on the integration of migrants into the labour market
- 8 March, International Day for Equal Rights for Women: they took the floor, they will keep it!
- AEDH contributions to the European Commission’s public consultations on EU funds post 2020
- Conference ‘Leaving the EU – Impact on Human Rights’
AREAS OF FOCUS
Democracy & Citizenship
- European democracy: the big challenge. What’s left for democracy with security and defence setting the agenda?
- GDPR: the clock is ticking!
Asylum & Migration
- Member States Face Five Persistent Challenges
- In Greece, unspeakable material conditions, legal uncertainty, … one more year.
- Albania, scout for the protection of South-East borders of the EU
- Has the European Union achieved a “control of migratory flows”?
Economic, social and cultural rights
- Free trade agreements: and the lessons of History?
- Kisa –The miserable conditions at Kofinou expression of the wrong reception policy for asylum seekers
- LDH – France – The Asylum-Immigration Law: an unbalanced project that worries associations
- Hungarian Helsinki Committee wins lawsuit against cabinet office over Stop Soros national consultation
- LDH- France – A new step towards a UN treaty binding multinationals to respect human rights