Become a member
Do you want to support AEDH in its actions? Become an individual member!
Why to become a member of AEDH?
The European Association for the Defence of Human Rights (AEDH) acts so that fundamental rights of all EU residents are recognised in their universality, their indivisibility, their validity. The aim of AEDH is to promote human rights compliance within European institutions, to encourage civil society dialogue, to take a stand, to denounce infringements, to report facts, and to build a European Union of rights and equality for the 500 million people who live in the European Union.
AEDH gathers together human rights organisations in the EU Member States and associates individual members. AEDH is an associate member of FIDH.
Being a member of AEDH, means promoting...
- A democratic and transparent Europe in which citizens get a real power;
- A Europe grounded on the respect of freedom of each and every person living in the EU;
- A Europe respectful of asylum rights and freedom of movements;
- A Europe which claims its concern for social equality, which places economic, social and cultural rights at the same level as other rights;
- A Europe which protects the privacy of its citizens and residents;
- A Europe without discrimination;
- A Europe opened to the world and taking into account its international responsibilities.
How to become an individual member?
There are different levels of annual contribution: 10€, 15€, 25€, 50€, 100€, 200€. Your contribution is based on your financial possibilities.
You can use different means to pay your contribution:
Online by Paypal electronic payment
If you have a Visa, a MasterCard or a Paypal account, you can pay your contribution by Paypal electronic payment :
1) complete the amount of your contribution,
2) click on "update totals",
3) if a security window appears, click on "yes",
4) click on "continue",
5) enter your bank account details and your personal data and then click on "Review donation and Continue".
Once your payment is accomplished, you will immediately receive a receipt. We will send you afterwards the confirmation of your membership.
To pay the membership fees online, click on the following button:
By bank transfer
Fill the membership form to become a member of the AEDH (also available in French) and send it by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then, you make your payment by bank transfer on this bank account :
IBAN : BE97 5230 8042 0149 (Triodos Bank)
BIC : TRIOBEBB
We will send you a receipt as soon as we receive it.
If you wish to receive a receipt for tax deduction, you can make a transfer on the following bank account: IBAN: LU88 1111 0878 7590 0000 – BIC/SWIFT: CCPLLULL, and email to email@example.com your completed membership form;
By Bank cheque (only possible for persons residing in France or having a bank account in France)
Bank cheque to the French “Ligue des Droits de l’Homme (LDH)”, to send to the LDH headquarters with the duly completed membership form:
LDH - Ligue des droits de l’homme
138 Rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris
For any further information, you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Back to previous page